WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED?
You provide personally identifiable information (including name, email, phone number, city) when you request information from our website, apply for our services, or join our membership club.
WHY IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
- To provide and operate our services
- To register you as a new member
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH OUR SITE VISITORS
We may contact you to notify you regarding your membership inquiry, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, our company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES